An experienced Operations Manager with experience in a specialist furniture manufacturing environment is by a rapidly growing company based near Bradford. Reporting into the Managing Director the successful candidate will lead the day to day operation functions of the company and will have control over production, logistics, the warehouse and ensure the smooth running of operations. The role will work alongside the senior management team to put in place a robust operational strategy that will allow the business to grow while maintaining and enhancing customer experience.
We are looking for someone who has successfully run the day to day operations of a specialist manufacturing environment within the furniture industry.
A salary of up to £40,000 plus a healthy benefits package is available.
What you will be doing:
- Operations Management including;
- Healthy and safety
- Management of supervisors, a large production team and the logistics team
- Performance management
- Develop the operational function in order to improve and streamline production
- Training of the team
- Ensuring a high level of customer experience
- Daily / weekly / monthly analysis of production
- Management reporting
What you need to have:
- Experience of running the operations within a specialist manufacturing environment
- LEAN manufacturing experience
- Experience of leading teams across functions
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A passion for the industry
The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing, family run business who have a great reputation in the market place. This is a superb opportunity to work alongside the senior management to develop the operational side of the company to allow the business to continue to grow.
A salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits is available depending on experience
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.