Paralegal - Will Writer
Paralegal – Will Writer
Fantastic opportunity for a Para-legal / Will drafter to join a market leading Will writing company based in Brentford West London. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to progress their legal career by joining a dynamic team within a highly ambitious company.
Our client is looking for a Para-legal to join their busy London office to undertake a range of practical tasks. The core responsibilities of the role will be to draft Wills and Trust documents. The position will also allow the successful candidate to explore areas of business development and to manage projects that will assist the expansion of the company.
The ideal post holder will have a Law degree / CILEx / LPC or equivalent qualification. Along with having knowledge of Wills, Trusts, Probate and Land Law.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
- Law Degree/CILEx/LPC, or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of Wills, Trusts, Probate and Land Law
- Experience of Will drafting and estate planning
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Solid computer skills, ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel
- Commercial mind set
- Outgoing, team player personality
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal / Will writer looking for a fresh challenge to join a market leading business who have lofty ambitions.
Salary / benefits:
£22,000 – 25,000
Brentford, West London
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Brentford