We have an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a growing business in the healthcare industry who are based in the Croydon area. It is essential that applications applying have prior experience of inputting and processing high volumes of invoices on a weekly basis.
The successful individual will be responsible for the monthly payroll and pensions within the business. It is essential that the post holder has prior experience of weekly inputting and processing of payroll data as they will be processing 300 – 400 weekly timesheets. Along with a number of other weekly invoices.
The successful candidate will be maintaining all paperwork relating to the company’s payroll system including ensuring all staff are communicated with promptly and filing is completed accurately on a timely basis. It is vital that the successful candidate has good knowledge of experience and understanding of IR 35 requirements as our clients has a high number of contractors.
The post holder shall be administrating all statutory payments according to government legislation i.e. SSP, SMP, SAP and SPP. Along with completing various forms and returns required by HMRC and other external organisations.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
· Strong knowledge of current payroll legislation
· Experience of dealing with large amount of weekly payroll
· Ability to analyse and manually reconcile records and payments
· Ability to keep good financial records and to prepare routine financial reports
· Knowledge of IR 35 requirements
· Experience within a recruitment or sales environment is essential due to the type of contractors they have on their books
· IT competent with advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and other functions
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator is used to dealing with large amount of weekly payroll, ideally from a recruitment background.
Salary / benefits:
There is a salary range of £25,000 – 30,000 available depending on experience
Private Healthcare after 12 months
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Croydon