Production and Logistics Manager
An experienced Production and Logistics Manager is required by an established organisation who manufacture and export specialist products across the globe. The successful candidate will manage everything from production and assembly through to logistics and purchasing. This position will join a specialist SME who have a global client base and are consistently growing as a company.
A salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits is available for this position.
The successful candidate will assist the senior management team in developing production strategy and will manage production, logistics, assembly and stores management.
Experience of working with niche products with a global customer base would be ideal.
- Production planning and purchasing
- Management of assembly and stores
- Work with the senior management to define business and production targets
- Health and safety
- Defining quality control standards, BSI
- Logistics management - experience with global logistics will be required
This is a superb opportunity to develop and implement a long term production strategy to ensure company profitability
Up to £40k plus bonus
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org