Project Co-ordinator - RAM's
Project Co-ordinator – RAM’s
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Co-ordinator to join a leading lighting manufacturer in the High Wycombe area. Applicants should have previous RAM’s experience and comes from a construction or manufacturing background.
The successful candidate will be providing on going office / administration support to contracts managers and the project commission teams to ensure all projects are completed on time.
The post holder will be coordinating with central engineering teams on project drawings received from customers and issue completed drawings back to customers. Other duties included drafting RAM’s and O&M’s when required.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector. They have a great reputation and offer excellent career prospects for their staff to grow with the business.
Required skills / experience:
- Experience in a project manager office or project co-ordinator position
- Highly organised individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a construction or manufacturing role
- The ability to draft RAM’s and O&M’s
- Ability to work with several different teams / staff up and down the country
- The ability to manage calendars for multiple staff
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone from a construction or manufacturing background who has had a role as a project co-ordinator, project manager officer or junior project manager.
Basic salary to £27k
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in High Wycombe