Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new role? Do you have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel? Do you have an interest in technology? If so, CV Screen could have the role for you!
A Sales Administrator who is immediately available is required for in Thame, Oxfordshire. A salary of up to £22,000 + bonus is offered, including bonus you can expect to a salary of around £25,000 in year one.
You will support for our experienced sales team and help to manage the day-to-day needs of our expanding client base. You will deal directly with our clients so you must be able to communicate well, manage multiple tasks and work within a dynamic team.
Tasks will include the generation of quotes, creating client reports, liaising with suppliers and providing advice to clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Talking to clients over the phone or via email
- Managing inbound enquiries in a prompt and efficient way
- Generating quotes for new products and subscription renewals
- Sales administration
- Liaising with suppliers and vendors
- Upselling products and services to clients
- Providing sales support to the senior account managers
- Maintaining your individual sales forecasts and opportunities
CV Screen is recruiting for an IT Managed Service provider based on the Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire border.
Basic salary to £22,000 + Bonus and Benefits
09.00 - 5.30 Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to Jason Price at CV Screen in strict confidence
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.