Senior Finance Manager
A Senior Finance Manager is required for a standalone position based with a growing company based near Crewe. The successful candidate will manage the Finance function reporting into the senior management team. This position does have the potential to progress into an FD role in time with the chance to build the finance function and team as the company grows.
A salary of up to £45k is available depending on experience is available for the right candidate.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for growing who are investing significantly in their expanding team in order to meet demand. Company growth has been significant over a consistent period of time and it is an exciting time to be joining them as they increase their portfolio across the UK.
What you will be doing:
* Prepare, oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each division
* Assist in company-wide budgetary planning
* Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
* Development of finance function strategy
* Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
* Update and implement financial policies and procedures
* Maintain a policy manual for the finance department
* Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees as and when required
* Oversee all audit and internal control operations
We are looking for an experienced candidate who will take control of the finance function and drive this forward working alongside the directors.
Basic salary to £45,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.