Search our Jobs
Are you experienced Service Engineer who’s looking for a varied field-based role? Are you based in and around Fife with the ability to travel to multiple client’s sites? CV Screen may have the role for you.
A Service Engineer or Maintenance Technician with experience servicing Access Control’s & CCTV Devices is required for a leading security company based in Scotland. Salary up to £32,000 offered depending on experience.
You will be field based, travelling to multiple client’s sites on a day to day basis, as well as leading an Apprentice to step up into a qualified position. You will be fault finding to component level as well completing installation if necessary. Other duties may include, liaising with customers and clients, identifying opportunities to up-sell system enhancements etc.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading security company based in Scotland. They work with a varied client base from Scottish Parliament to Universities across the North of the UK.
The Service Engineer will ideally have the following experience:
- Previous experience with Security Systems, those being CCTV and AccessControl / Keypad Entry Systems
- System Knowledge of HikVision, Avigilo, Pyronix and Galaxy, Paxton - Desirable but not essential
- Full Driving License, with the ability to travel long distances
- Personal attributes should include – friendly, great communication skills, attention to detail, team-working, customer service, strong work ethic.
Area’s surrounding Fife e.g. Dunfermline to St Andrew’s
Monday – Thursday 7:30- 16:30, Friday 7:30- 13:30
Allowance is £100 a week if on-call whether called out or not
Optional overtime available at a rate of time and a half.
Salary / Benefits
Up to £32,000 + benefits
- Company vehicle
- Company Van, Mobile Phone, Laptop and Pension
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.