Social Listening Analyst - Global Brand
Are you an experienced Social Listening / Social Media Insight Analyst with solid knowledge of Brandwatch (or similar)? Are you currently commuting into London and looking for a role closer to home? CV Screen might have the role for you!
Along with an excellent basic salary, the package also includes gym membership, annual professional development budget, flexible working hours, childcare vouchers and Cycle-to-Work scheme.
A Social Listening Analyst, who will be an experienced strong data / insight analyst, comfortable with a range of analytical tools and, ideally, a background in the automotive sector, is required for a media agency based in Epsom. A salary of up to £45,000 is offered depending on experience.
The Social Listening Analyst / Social Media Insight Analyst will ideally have the following skills / qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics
- Thorough knowledge of key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Chartbeat and Brandwatch
- Strong ability to interpret data and clarity in presenting the information to senior management
- Any knowledge of the automotive sector would be great.
Basic salary to £45,000 + Benefits
Benefits include 25 days holidays, gym membership, annual professional development budget, flexible working hours, childcare vouchers and Cycle-to-Work scheme.
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494541870 for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy