Social Media Executive - Global Co. - Sheffield - 25k
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Media Executive to join a global manufacturing Company based in South Sheffield. A salary of up to £25,000 + Great Prospects is offered.
You will help to implement a Global Social Media strategy and to manage the company’s social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms.
The postholder will develop dynamic written, graphic, and video content to promote the company, their core values and products to new audiences worldwide along with regular updating of the various channels, ensuring consistency and maximizing visibility.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector. They have a great reputation and offer excellent career prospects for their staff to grow with the business.
Required skills / experience:
- Create and implement a strategy to raise visibility of the brand through relevant Social Media Channels
- Build a social media network in the different geographical locations
- Coordinate the messages communicated throughout
- Analyse and follow up on the output and development
- Regular updating of the various channels, ensuring consistency and maximizing visibility
- Develop dynamic written, graphic, and video content to promote our company, our core values and our products to new audiences worldwide
- You will hold a degree or equivalent qualification, ideally in a Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Previous’ experience in a similar role, with a genuine passion for social media marketing
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Media Specialist who has some excellent previous experience and holders a related degree qualification.
£25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Commute from Chesterfield / Mansfield / Derby
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Social Media Executive for a leading employer based in Sheffield