Social Media Manager
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager with solid paid social experience? Do you have excellent knowledge of content writing and social media campaigns? Do you have any video editing experience? CV Screen may have the role for you!
A Social Media Manager is required for a leading Broadcasting charity based near High Wycombe. A salary of up to £40,000 is offered, depending on experience.
You will work closely with the PR Manager to develop and deliver marketing and PR campaigns on social media and other digital platforms. You will developer digital content. You will lead and manage paid advertising campaigns across a range of social media platforms. You will edit videos to prepare them for social media platforms.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading broadcasting charity based near Slough.
The Social Media Manager will have the following skills and qualifications-
- A Marketing qualification
- Experience of B2C social media campaigns
- Video editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook retargeting strategies
- Knowledge of graphic design and photo editing
- Any knowledge of the British Armed Forces would be a huge advantage.
Basic salary to £40,000 + Benefits
- 25 days holiday, increasing with service length
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Opportunity for flexitime/working from home
near High Wycombe
Commute from Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield, Watford
Please send your CV to Kate Lomax at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494541870 for more details
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.