Search our Jobs
Software Development Manager
- Guildford, Surrey, England
A Software Development Manager who is comfortable managing talented teams of front and back end developers is required for a position with a market leading and growing company based in Guildford. This position will ultimately be responsible for delivering internal / external development projects to the standards required.
Reporting into the senior management team the successful candidate will have a hands on skillset, a proven track record in developing teams and in enterprise implementations in a software environment.
A salary of up to £60,000 plus a competitive benefits package is available depending on experience.
Location – Guildford
- Management of the development team
- Planning, design and implementation of development projects
- Architect solutions using Java, AWS and MySQL
- Technical documentation
- Management of change requests
- Assist with tender / pre-sales processes
What you need to have;
- Proven track record in a similar position within an enterprise software environment
- Hands on development skillset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong project management skills
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £60,000 + a competitive benefits package.
Central London, near Kings Cross
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.