Search our Jobs
Software Engineer - 6month Contract - C#/ WPF
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
A strong contract Software Engineer with a WPF / C# skill set is required for a position working on new product development and supporting existing products within a global scientific engineering company. Reporting into the Lead Developer the successful candidate will join a small team within a rapidly growing company and will develop on a Windows 10 platform. This will be an initial 6month contract with a view to extending. Any experience in developing software control systems for hardware products would be useful.
We have a day rate of £350 for this position
Location - near Cambridge
What you will be doing;
- Design, implementation and testing of software products
- Work with the R&D team and Electronics Engineers to integrate software control systems
- Documentation of software designs
- Ensure all source code are adequately backed up and stored
- Ad-hoc travel to customer sites
- Comply with company procedures and controls - ISO 9001 and 14001
- Required skills:
- WPF / C#
- Development on Windows 10 platform
- Experience with developing software for hardware / firmware products would be useful
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer with WPF who is looking for a challenging contract working with a global scientific engineering company
Contract Length - Initially 6months
Rate - £350 per day
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.