Search our Jobs
Software Engineering Manager - Robotics
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
A Software Engineering Manager with a strong knowledge of Embedded C++ and Robotics is required by a leading Automotive company based in Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of developers and driving forward the Software Engineering team within the business. You will have excellent project management and team leading skills and a good knowledge of ROS and C++ programming.
The successful candidate will join a leading Automotive firm, based in Birmingham. The company is well established, successful and has a prestigious brand.
- Experience of robotics software development, testing and deployment in a professional environment
- Previous experience of open source packages (robotics)
- Design, prototype and implement maintainable software in C++
- Help with integration efforts to ensure that the system provides the functionality required
- Good knowledge of ROS and C++ programming
Who would the role suit?
This is a great role for a Software Engineering Manager with a background in Robotics.
Basic salary to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
Please email your CV to Jason Price in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.