Search our Jobs
A talented Software Support Engineer is required for a position based in Guildford with a niche, market leading and growing software supplier. This position will join a small team in supporting clients using the company software systems but also play a key role in the development of the systems moving forward. The position will involve client system configuration, data manipulation and client support.
Any exposure to SQL would be useful but is by no means essential.
A starting salary of up to £28,000 is available along with excellent progression opportunities as the company grows.
Day to day support of clients who use the company software systems
What you will be doing
- Client support including - logging of calls, supporting of custom solutions, training and ad hoc on site support
- System configuration / configuration and testing of solutions
- Specification writing
- Data manipulation - data import / cleaning / mapping
- Project work - user guides etc..
What you need
- Previous exposure in supporting clients using specialist software
- Any exposure with SQL would be useful
- Strong MS Excel skills
This position would perfectly suit a talented Software Support specialist looking for an exciting position where you will be challenged witihin a market leading and growing company.
commutable from - Woking, Farnborough, Farnham, Leatherhead, Horsham, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Crawley, Greater London
To apply please send your application through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen