Software Test Engineer
A Software Test Engineer is required by a leading international specialist scientific manufacturer to design, develop and execute test plans for very specific industries. This position will work closely with both local and international teams to understand requirements to enable the testing of the specialist and complex software products within an Agile environment
This position will be based in Cambridge and will also assist with the definition and solution design in order to improve software testability.
Experience with testing software that interacts with hardware is required for this position
A salary of up to £48,000 is available depending on experience.
Skills Required / Duties
- Execution of manual and automated testing on defined plans and also exploratory testing where needed
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of testing WPF applications
- Production of test plans / bug reports
- A background of testing applications that communicate with instrument hardware
- Automated test development
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Rate – up to £48,000
This is a superb opportunity to join an international engineering company and work on some challenging and complex projects.
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence