Search our Jobs
An experienced Transport Manager with specific exposure within the waste sector is required for a position based Wigan with a market leading company. This position will manage the company fleet and transport operations along with having some responsibility for the workshop. This position will report into the senior management team and will require a CPC certification.
A salary of up to £35,000 plus car and mobile is available depending on experience.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the fleet and workshop
- Supplier and customer contract
- Ensuring the operation meets its targets
- Management reporting
- Team management inc. performance review, recruitment and driver management
- Ensure fleet administration is up to date
- Monitoring of tracking systems
What you need to have:
- Certificate of Professional Competence National
- Knowledge of the Waste industry
- Experience within Transport Management positions
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
This is a superb position to join an established and growing company in the Waste Management sector in a varied position based in Wigan
Package and Benefits:
To £35,000 plus car and mobile
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy