Search our Jobs
Working within a large talented development team the successful candidate will be ensuring functionality and performance on mobile and desk browsers along with implementing new products designs as closely as possible.
Responsibilities / Skills required:
• Experience with, or a willingness to learn PHP
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing feedback to help guide them
• Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end applications and assets
• Writing extensive automated/unit tests
• Writing documentation on your code and projects (system diagrams, explanation of design
• VueJS, Angular 2.4.6 and 6.1.0, jQuery, Laravel and Docker
• AWS tooling, especially Lamda and SNS
• Experience working with CI tools
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
Salary / benefits:
Up to £40,000 depending on experience and skill set
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Based in Kettering