Web Project Manager
A talented Web Project Manager, with solid content and web production skills, strong analytical skills and, ideally, an interest in the automotive sector, is required by a leading global based in Epsom. A salary of up to £40,000 plus package is offered, depending on experience.
In this challenging role, the Web Project Manager will take responsibility for the day to day maintenance of a number of core websites to continually improve customer experience. This will include operational management of the website digital agency, across both content and technical production, influencing user experience and design to ensure it provides an industry leading customer digital experience.
This is a superb opportunity for a Web Project Manager who will have:
- A degree in Marketing or a similar discipline
- Solid web production / content production skills
- Strong analytical skills – ideally Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting and content production skills
- Ideally have an interest and/or knowledge of the automotive sector
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
Please send your CV through to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on 01494541878 for more details.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy