CAD Operator - Electronic Drawings - Harlow
A CAD Operator with experience processing Electronic Drawings is required by our client based near Harlow, Essex. A salary of up to £28,000 basic is available dependent upon experience.
The CAD Operator will work in the Design Department as part of a small team of operators dedicated to Electronic Products for the UK market. Experience of automation control is of interest, but not essential.
- Previous CAD experience
- Experience processing Electronic Drawings
- Strong team player
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an experienced CAD Operator or CAD Technician to join a successful and established employer based near Harlow, Essex.
Basic salary from £26,000 to £28,000 basic plus benefits.
Commute from: Hoddesdon / Enfield / Cheshunt / Hatfield / Hertfordshire
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- CAD Operator vacancy near Harlow, Essex
- Previous CAD experience essential
- Experience processing Electronic Drawings preferred
- Strong team player with Technical Drawings / CAD / CAM / Engineering skills
Job ref: 11395